Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Laser June 27th 2014



 
 
 

On June 27th I had my latest attempt at facial hair removal, I said latest attempt due to the fact that I've been working on hair removal off and on for at least nineteen months now , that is no way to go about it. I know your thinking "oh she is blowing it out of proportion I don't see any shadow". I have a huge shadow problem and the only reason that you can't see any shadow is due to Mac Studio Fix fluid. I can't say enough good about this stuff it is the best covering makeup that I know of, bar none! I will grant you that it isn't cheap, however you get what you pay for. I learned a long time ago that it does not pay to be cheap on certain things and your gynecologist and makeup are just two of them that you don't want to be second best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my blog posts. Constructive criticism is always welcome as well.